How do I become a USAP College member group?
1) Email us at email@example.com and tell us about your group!
2) Sign and return to USAP College the USA Parkour Collegiate Membership Agreement.
3) Sign and return to USAP College the USAP College Code of Conduct.
*Currently our membership requires no more than the above steps and is valid for the 2013-2014 academic year. As we provide more to our members our membership may change. Online membership coming soon to usaparkour.org/college.
-Right to use USAP name and branded college logo on printed, and online materials and team clothing.
-Listing on the USAP College page, with a link to your individual group page, website and/or Facebook page, YouTube channel and Twitter.
-Roster of registered members on the USAP College database under group name. Ability to check status of registered members, login capabilities for membership resources and renewal of membership.
-Personal USAP College group building support for websites and/or Facebook pages, campus fundraising, advertising and sponsorship for group promotion.
- Exposure of your group videos on WFPF YouTube channel, Twitter or other media outlets.
-National/international group exposure and promotion on Facebook supported by WFPF or USAP College social media team.
-Membership in the first online intercollegiate parkour network where you can share, learn from and mentor other emerging college parkour groups.
-Access to our ever-growing community outreach programing initiatives, video contests and other student and student group specific website content.
-10% discount on KO parkour shoes and other KO and WFPF gear.
-Opportunities for reselling WFPF, KO and USAP products for promoting and group revenue as a local WFPF, KO and USAP retailor.
-Invitation to the USAP College conference, hosted by some of the top WFPF athletes, USAP master instructors or USAP College Directors, fees and other expenses may apply.
-A letter signed by USAP College Directors, giving your group further legitimacy as a recognized USAP College member group.
- This membership is designed to support those groups who are currently independent from the schools they represent. As USAP College members, we give groups a platform they can use to become officially recognized, but still be a part of USAP College. Membership gives groups opportunities to work with officially recognized clubs on college campuses. It is our belief that groups should not run independent from the university. Independent groups are disconnected from the student organization community and can run into many problems with campus officials. USAP College seeks to help build a positive image for all groups on college campuses.
- USAP College groups are not affiliates of the WFPF, are collegiate members of USA Parkour and are separate and distinct from WFPF affiliation under USAP College. USAP College groups are in agreement with USA Parkour and the WFPF for each academic year, with the ability to renew or cease collegiate membership eligibility for the members of the USAP College group. Group agreements outline the benefits and guidelines for membership that are being offered and agreed upon by USA Parkour and the USAP College group, respectively. By signing the agreement groups are officially given access to the collegiate membership benefits only attained and enjoyed by those individual members of the USAP College group that have registered as collegiate members of USA Parkour. By no means does this agreement or does registration as a collegiate member of USA Parkour, restrict your group or individual registered member’s freedom to be affiliated with, use the resources of or partner with other parkour organizations or other for profit companies. USAP College, a division of USA Parkour and the World Freerunning Parkour Federation only asks that you have no other INTERNATIONAL parkour federation or sporting federation membership.